Saturday, January 19, 2008

Portfolio Update 18/01/2008




Doing a bit of selling next week, as portfolio moves to mostly cash.

And for once, there are no candidates for next week!
I used to get 20-28 stocks to choose from in the October/November period.

As for MIN i was hoping to ride it longterm, but the market has a mind of its own.

Though it may look like it did a BKN, actually CEY gave a capital return of $1.88/share during the week. But I am exiting the stock as I want to trade as closely as I can to TradeSim, and TradeSim would have exited the stock, as I suspect it wouldn't tell the difference between a capital return and a Centro!
The sum of $2,350 ($1.88*1,250) will be added to the bank in a column titled dividends, but only once I can see the money in my bank.

1 comment:

So_Cynical said...

Must be a tough time for u Nizar

I suppose this is 1 of the big problems with a top/rising price buying system...when the market chucks a wobbly your left holding mostly shares that now look very overpriced at entry.